Our 60-bed Clinical Pharmacology Unit has up-to-date equipment to ensure the success and the relevance of your study in various therapeutic fields, in Healthy Volunteers or Patients.
An experienced team with more than 25 years of experience in Early Clinical Trials and Clinical Pharmacology ensures the smooth and swift progress of your study at every step at a very competitive price.
From inclusion to study monitoring, from the conception of study documents to the final clinical report, from first-into-human to proof-of-concept, we provide full or “à la carte” services.
Types of studies
- Entry Into Man
- Entry Into Patients
- Proof of Concept
- TQT (ICH E14)
- Absolute, Relative Bioavailability
- Food / Gender /Age effect
Eurofins Optimed offers you methodological support and advice for the design of your study, as well as expertise in early drug development and access to relevant experts.
To work with Eurofins Optimed is to be assured of having a well-designed study meeting your goals: respect of deadlines, precision and quality of the data collected at the right cost.
Up-to-date equipment in various fields of research, to ensure the success and the relevance of your study:
- Cardiovascular: Blood Pressure Monitoring, ECG monitoring, SaO2 monitoring, Telemetry, ECG, Holter, Digital ECG recording, Central ECG reading, Exercise Test, VO2 max
- Haematology: Platelet aggregation, Thrombin Generation Time…
- Central Nervous System: Sleep lab, polysomnography, EEG, Psychometric tests, Pain assessment, video-nystagmography (VNG)
- Respiratory: Sputum collection, spirometry
- Metabolism: Glycaemic clamp test, Impedancemetry
A one-stop shop
- Regulatory: submission to Ethics Committee and Competent Authorities
- Pharmaceutical services: importation, labelling, storage
- GMP Services, for Small and Large Molecules (Europe / US)
- Central Lab Services (Europe / US / Asia)
- DMPK: Bioanalysis, biomarkers, Immunogenicity
The upstream evaluation of recruitment potential saves time and quickly identifies any potential obstacles.
With a database of over 20 000 rigorously selected volunteers (questionnaire and medical examination), Eurofins Optimed can recruit in due time from a large pool of healthy volunteers and specific populations:
- Specific criteria: age, sex, weight, smokers/non-smokers…
- Post-menopausal women
- Overweight people
- Elderly people
Through Eurofins Optimed’s links with key opinion leaders, patients can be recruited in various therapeutic areas: oncology, asthma, COPD, diabetes, neurology, Alzheimer’s disease, dermatology…